Andrew Growcott, proprietor of Cheshire Game Ltd, began incubating pheasants as a young boy in his parents garage. By the age of eighteen and after working on other game farms and shoots, he had successfully established Cheshire Game Supplies.
Cheshire Game Ltd has been built upon the supply of quality birds, grass reared in traditional ways and further enhanced with modern technology in our breeding units and hatchery, through completion in our rearing fields.
In order to maintain a professional and bio-secure breeding and rearing system, we have completely separated each part of our business. Cheshire Game Ltd now comprises five individual sites within a six mile radius.
- Hatchery, head office and country pursuits retail outlet.
- Breeding site (CGS Production).
- Pheasant rearing site.
- Partridge rearing site.
- Duck rearing site.
To offer peace of mind and confidence in our company, we would welcome and encourage our clients to visit our rearing sites and view our systems. During your visit we can accurately discuss your requirements and our capabilities to include our;
- Excellent reputation for producing healthy and hardy birds.
- Traditional methodology enhanced with modern technology.
- Home produced game and commitment to breeding quality.
- Long established experience and knowledge of our business.
Should you wish to arrange a visit to our rearing sites then please understand that we must protect that which we strive to maintain hence we respectfully request that you must be able to meet the following prerequisites prior to arranging your visit:
- No contact with poultry, game birds or wildfowl in the preceding 24 hour period.
- Allow an absolute minimum of 30 minutes between visit confirmation and arrival to ensure our representative will be available to meet you.
To arrange a visit to any of our breeding sites, please contact us.
We are confident that your visit will establish Cheshire Game Ltd as the right choice to meet your expectations.