Shepherd's Plastic Whistle 576
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Plastic Shepherds Mouth Whistle used for years by professional dog trainers.
- Place whistle in mouth with the curved open edge facing outwards resting on your tongue.
- Hold in the mouth in such a way as to create a gap underneath the whistle. The back of the whistle will sit on the back of the tongue.
- Blow and by varying the blow, you will create different sounds.
- To create an even wider range of sounds, move the tongue up and down reducing and widening the gap underneath the whistle.
- If you place your tongue against the lower hole you will silence the whistle. It doesn't matter which way up the whistle is placed.